We have just been strolling around Hanoi and as we were walking around the cathedral Gem suddenly turns off down this little alleyway, and starts walking up some stairs into what appears to be someone's house! I'm a bit concerned as I follow her up thinking the heat has got the better of her and she has gone a bit loopy, but then she opens a gated door and walks into Hanoi House! A gorgeous arty little cafe which is all French quirky interior and faded Viet brickwork, so I just thought I would type this up while we are sat on the balcony watching the world go by sipping blended yoghurt drinks and nibbling Basil peanuts..... Nice one Gem x
nd also want to say thanks to Sam from Yoga for her street food gift we know its not technically street food, but peanuts are a food, and we can see the street...besides its beer and that counts as one of your 5 a day in our house!







Location:Hanoi House
No comments:
Post a Comment