There is only one way to put this.......BLOODY HELL! We have just checked into our Hilltop Villa at the Six Senses, and I can't stress to you enough just how fantastic this place is, we have seriously never seen or been anywhere like this before.
We did a video, you will have to forgive my awkwardness infront of camera, and Gemma's rapid swing around of the video which may make you feel a bit queasy.
Six senses YouTube video
To Mark, Helen, Vicky, Lee and Becky Holian thank you so so much for helping us to get here and experience this, you have given us so much more than just a wedding gift, this is a once in a lifetime never to be forgotten memory that you just can't put a price on.
I'm sure there I will be more pics and vid to come
Laters
Location:Phạm Văn Đồng,Nha Trang,Vietnam
No comments:
Post a Comment