Whilst sat on the the steps waiting for the train and guide for the street food tour we had some entertainment in the form of a dog. This dog, i was convinced couldn't walk as it kept swivelling around on its bum and in the twenty or so minutes i didn't see it get up on its legs, was a chubby, hairy lab type dog. I then figured out that it either just had an itchy bum or it had worms or fleas or something as it could walk! There was another dog sleeping nearby ..we are pretty sure it was a girl dog. Another stray dog came around to have a sniff at the girl dog and as soon as it did the bum swiveller shot up, showed its teeth and growled like mad, barking and running up to the other dog to warn it away. However, over the next ten mins or so it was a very funny battle as the other stray dog just wasn't getting it and kept coming back to sniff out the female, all the while the bum swiveller kept getting more and more forceful and aggressive until the other dog finally got the picture and left his territory. You had to be there but it was funny, especially with Phill's running commentary and differing dog voices to match the action, I wish I had got it on camera.
There we were sat on the steps of the train station and what am i greeted by just by my left foot with open sandals on.....the largest fattest rat. Nice! Did I scream? Of course I did.
Location:Churchstreet train station
No comments:
Post a Comment