Wednesday, 2 October 2013

The Hide Out - day two pt1

I think Gem got nibbled in the night even though we are inside a huge mosi net! I slept soundly as always lol.
We got up quite late this morning (missed the 5am yoga unfortunately) and had a lovely breakfast of fresh fruits, sweet carrot salad, roti and herbal chai.
Some more guests were due to arrive this afternoon, so we made the most of having this place to ourselves, lounging around on the swing seats and snoozing in the hammock.
I couldnt be near a kitchen and not get involved, so i helped slicing some onions, picking leaves for the green chutney and peeling / dicing papaya for our lunch.








Other guests had now started to arrive, obviously very wealthy mumbaiians, the mother of one family presuming me to be a kitchen helper at first :-)

Even the dog does yoga!



This is 'Toughy'












Location:Jhadpoli

No comments:

Post a Comment