Monday, 24 September 2012

Using the newly weds tag!

Gem speaking.....Okey doke, just got two free glasses of champagne in the lounge as happened to go up and tell them that we just got wed. Bonus!
I've never been into a lounge before T the airport, I'm sure some of you have but I've not and the food has been lovely, wine on tap! Great! And a power rain shower with towels and everything you need to freshen up! Lovely, and well worth the extra pennies.

We also got a bottle of champers at the lounge so it got me sleepy before heading onto the plane. I fell asleep during the film 'brave'. God it was rubbish and so p.c!! I love flying on an expensive airline, got four glasses of wine for free! I am just beginning to realise how food and wine orientated this blog is going to be, oh well, you only live once.




No comments:

Post a Comment