Monday, 24 September 2012

Omg time for the breakdown

Ok, 8am on the Sunday morning and me and phill were opening wedding cards. My gosh, people have been so generous. I know we have thanked people already but for those we haven't given thank you cards to yet or had the chance to then thank you all so much for the gifts, money, cheques and just being there with us on Saturday.

After card opening I showed phill my wedding lingerie that I didn't get chance to show him the eve before as I was passed out after being put to bed by phill at 2am....I blame tori, Kiki and Rach for feeding me half a bottle of tequila. Then again, I just needed a little push in the right direction!

My family met us for breakfast at the cosy breakfast room at the family jam company farm. It was delish and as I knew what kind of day was ahead of me I had triple helpings....no skin tight wedding dress for me to get into now!

The clear up started at half ten, me, phill, my dad and Helen descended on the barn with Lynn and Glynn clearing away the buffet.

We did pretty well in clearing away and getting boxed up and it only took two van loads to get everything back in our living room!


Oh what fun to return to post honeymoon. I began the immense task of washing up and then my dad continued with phill still washing up champagne flutes at 1am this morn.






This morn was an early start with Phill and my dad taking back the van, doing a tip run and nipping to Manley to collect final bits, not to mention the wedding certificate I left on a table! Oops!
I packed and got the holiday stuff together and then dad dropped us off at the train station.



We are on the train to heathrow....... Bets on who is going to fall asleep first!
Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment