Oh dear!!m gem here.
We didn't have enough dong on us to pay for the drinks in the posh bar so I have just sent phill to go to the hotel but to be honest his map reading skills have not been great today so god knows how long it's going to take him. I have a sneaky suspicion he may be back here in a few mins and I'll have to go.
We think we are going French this eve as the French influence is strong here and we have already had some local viet dishes last night and this morn and this afternoon we had a couple of munchies from street vendors, I know a lot of people may think us daft but I could get Ill at Home so I'd rather take the chance. I don't really know what one of the things we eat was but I think it may have been a plantain fritter, omg so high in fat, I watched it being deep fried! Went straight to my hips and was yyyuuummmmmyyy!

Ok, I'm going to give him another five mins and then I'll have to admit that he is lost!
Location:New world hotel
No comments:
Post a Comment