YES tonight I ate the biggest steak I have ever seen I my life, it was 1/2kg in weight Ribeye And Jon Rumney and Dan Ellis would be seriously jealous!! If you have ever seen man vs food you will have some idea of the amount of meat that arrived on my plate! But like a true carnivore I didn't back down. Gem had a gorgeous fillet beef ragout with mash potato, a potential major problem was expertly dealt with by David the host, I miscalculated how much money we would need for the evening so we didnt have enough to pay the food bill!!!! I had to go back to our hotel room and get some more cash and leave Gem sitting at the table! Rather than get angry or funny with us, David just brought over caramel vodka shots on the house....result.
After I got back to the restaurant and paid the bill, we got a taxi to a bar called Allez Boo where we sat upstairs drinking and had a shisha, it was strawberry and mint.
Gem is currently getting a manicure at midnight!! And apparently its the best she has ever had and it only cost about £4 So I'm just killing time blogging up!









We will be up at 4 to get our train for 5 and will arrive in Phan Thiet at 11am so will be able to let you know how we get on.
Laters
Location:HCMC
No comments:
Post a Comment