Saturday, 22 December 2012

Dar Dallah, its good to be back

Just checked in to the Riad Dar Dallah, and we have the same room as last time! It's lovely and peaceful in here compared to the madness of the Medina, but I can't quite get my head around the fact that its 23 degrees and they have got the heating on! Everyone is walking around like its the middle of winter with leather jackets and scarves! But then I suppose that they are used to 50+ degrees so a 30 degree temperature change is pretty significant.



We are going to head out in a few minutes to go get our bearings, get some grub and a drink or two, before going to a spa for some luxurious treatments.
Laters!
Ooh did I mention its gorgeously sunny and warm here with not a drop of rain in sight!

Gem- I spotted a Christmas tree in the entrance to cafe Arabe.

Gem- I took Phill to a little patisserie place I spotted the first time I was in marrakesh but I had never brought anything from there so we popped in and got some calorific Xmas treats, Moroccan style. They were yum, most of them!















Location:Ménara,Morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment